- You have several years of professional experience as a PHP software developer and can draw on very good knowledge of PHP & MySQL.
- Ideally, you have already dealt with the new Shopware 6 standards or even implemented Shopware 6 projects.
- Experience with Shopware 5 and the Shopware world is an advantage, but not a must.
- In the best case, you have advanced knowledge of Symfony and Doctrine ORM.
- You act as a frontend and backend developer (full stack) for new and existing Shopware projects. You plan and develop individual plugins according to our requirements. You implement interfaces to third-party systems and expand existing features and functions. You test all business processes before going live and independently look for errors and problems. You contribute your own ideas and creativity and drive the projects forward in all project phases and you are responsible for the migration from Shopware 5 systems to Shopware 6.
- Experience in dealing with Symphony
- Experience in deployment, rollout, continuous development & integration
- Confident use of Git-based source code management
- Very good English communication