- Capable of handling OS installation and troubleshooting
- Should be able to provide technical support to end-users for desktop-related issues.
- Knowledge in DHCP, DNS, virtualization, and other IT services
- Experience in Active Directory users, objects, and policy management.
- Office 365 installation, configuration, and management knowledge.
- Basic knowledge in LAN, WAN, Firewall policies and protocols.
- Familiar with backup, encryption, VPN, Database applications.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's/Engineering degree in CS, IT, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as a Windows Desktop Administrator or similar role.
- Microsoft Certification preferred.